naturally1988 naturally1988 22-25, F 3 Answers Sep 3, 2011

I am a flight attendant, and I absolutely LOVE it! To me, being an FA is not a job, but a lifestyle. If you enjoy meeting people, being paid to travel the world, having an incredibly flexible work schedule, getting amazing benefits (flight/hotel/car/attractions/etc), then this is something you should look into! We have people in our company who have been flying for 40yrs+, and it's because they can't get over the lifestyle. Once you fly, you will never want to go back to a 9-5 job. Ever. This "job" allows me to live out some of the greatest experiences of my life! If you're thinking of trying it, DO it! I promise you, you will not regret it!!! :o)

Best Answer

Airline industry is permanently in cost cutting mode. If you like working long hours, demanding customers, low pay, prospects of being fired when you get 'older' or 'over weight', no chances of growing professionally then sure go ahead and take that job.

Best Answer

I see, but Do you suppose it is like this with all international airlines?

Best Answer

While on a flight, I overheard two attendants discussing their futures. Not good to say the least. One had to work until she reached the age of 72 just to be well off after she retired.

Best Answer