tonyzxcv tonyzxcv 18-21, M 3 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Health

Yes, I was 16 and they went down. My right testicle blew up like a goose egg. It was not a pleasant experience. Spent 2 weeks flat on my back. Yes women can get it. I had a teacher come down with the mumps. She was out for about 2 weeks

Best Answer

I had it when I was about 7 or 8. The glands on the sides of my neck and around my jaw swelled big. My Grandmother always has a traumatic cure or test for ailments. She told Deb to give me a pickle. I bit into the pickle and it felt like my neck was about to bust out everywhere. I had to lay in the bed and be still for like 3 days. It was not good.

Best Answer

What happened to your testes?

Best Answer

In the testes, mumps infection can cause swelling, pain, tenderness and, sometimes, permanent shrinkage (atrophy), although it rarely causes sterility.

Best Answer

Did you have it?

Best Answer

no but I have a brother who did

Best Answer

Did his testes shrink?

Best Answer

I have heard that. Thats crazy how it could drop from your neck to your nads and do permanent damage

Best Answer

I think they did but he has two daughters now so it was not permanent damage

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer