I had just started going out with this guy I worked with. He was so damn cute and sexy, I could hardly keep my hands to myself. I had only been out with him two times and on the third date, he asked me over to his house so that he could cook dinner for me. So, there I sat in his kitchen trying to look lovely while he stood over the stove busy with cooking. Suddenly, something made my nose itch, my throat itch, and I knew I was going to sneeze. It would have been fine if I had of just sneezed, but I didn't.....I farted and sneezed at the same time.....not once, but twice....and not the silent and sweet type....the kinda long, wet sounding and smelly type. :) <br />
Believe it or not I went out with this guy for about 2 years. He said he thought what happened that night was "cute". (....lol...maybe I should have held onto that guy, huh? lol)

Best Answer

no....i don't pay attention to what i say ;-)

Best Answer

I have made noises like I was speaking in tounges. Very embarrassing

Best Answer

Omg that made me laugh. I just visualized a semi possessed guy with his eyes all rolled back in his head. I gotta say tho, I'm pretty sure I have too. Its kinda like your mind is going faster than your mouth and everything comes out all foreign. Hahahaha

Best Answer