Gigispot Gigispot 36-40, F 19 Answers Jun 12, 2012

I've looked everywhere for a lesbian massage therapist, still can't find her, do they actually exist?

Best Answer

Every night in my dreams.........

Best Answer

My husband and I just booked a session with a masseuse for this type of massage. My husband only watches, although he may "help" towards the end if I'm not completely satisfied. We've had good luck finding a masseuse who understands my desires, however it does take a lot of work and a few "NO's" to find the right girls.

Best Answer

You want it only from a lesbian lady? or....you can go to massage exchange.com. or I'm massage therapist, I don't want to do very "pro" massage any more. Only ladies who wants sensual massage (no sex), are you one of them?

Best Answer

come to pondicherry to have

Best Answer

sounds like it could be fun?

Best Answer

Sounds fabulous, doesn't it? But Not a massage paulor prostitute type. But a clean regular massage place, is there anything legit labled under metaphysical etc. I have seen videos of These types massages for women by given in Japan etc. So erotic!

Best Answer

i agree and wish i knew where these were available.

Best Answer

Where are these videos. I have heard of Yoni massage but cant find any legit ones.

Best Answer

As a male massage therapist doing tantric and yoni.. 100% safe, if the client want me to stop.. I stop...

Best Answer

Yes massages are safe even if it is tantric. Just Take care when sexual organs are involved. Tantric massage is amazing with the right person. Make site they use a lot of warm oil.

Best Answer

yes once in new york, my partner arranged for it. it was a relatively pleasant experience once i got over the shyness.

Best Answer

Yes Ive had that, well not the lesbian massage obviously, but its always nice

Best Answer

have a read of the stories I posted. Most experiences are in Asia & Europe for me

Best Answer