Gigispot Gigispot 36-40, F 21 Answers Jun 12, 2012

Well, I lucked out with my tantric massage practitioner as she had previous experience with women (she's bi-sexual/curious though since she's currently with a man). All the practitioners were women and offered services for women, couples as well as men so I took a chance. I'm sure that you could request a lesbian practitioner or a woman who had often worked with women, but keep in mind that my provider told me that she's rarely had solo women clients (I was her second). I was on the West Coast and google was indeed my friend and I found exactly what I wanted, which was nothing like the typical shady Asian Massage Parlor scene (as an Asian American woman I abhor those places for their connection to human trafficking and general stereotyping). I went through a brief screening process and was able to make an appointment the same day. The location was right in the heart of the city and I had no concerns about my safety at all. It was an incredible experience and definitely worth the money (and it wasn't cheap). I highly recommend it.

Best Answer

My husband and I just booked a session with a masseuse for this type of massage. My husband only watches, although he may "help" towards the end if I'm not completely satisfied. We've had good luck finding a masseuse who understands my desires, however it does take a lot of work and a few "NO's" to find the right girls.

Best Answer

I've looked everywhere for a lesbian massage therapist, still can't find her, do they actually exist?

Best Answer

Every night in my dreams.........

Best Answer

As a male massage therapist doing tantric and yoni.. 100% safe, if the client want me to stop.. I stop...

Best Answer

yes once in new york, my partner arranged for it. it was a relatively pleasant experience once i got over the shyness.

Best Answer

You want it only from a lesbian lady? or....you can go to massage exchange.com. or I'm massage therapist, I don't want to do very "pro" massage any more. Only ladies who wants sensual massage (no sex), are you one of them?

Best Answer

sounds like it could be fun?

Best Answer

Sounds fabulous, doesn't it? But Not a massage paulor prostitute type. But a clean regular massage place, is there anything legit labled under metaphysical etc. I have seen videos of These types massages for women by given in Japan etc. So erotic!

Best Answer

i agree and wish i knew where these were available.

Best Answer

Where are these videos. I have heard of Yoni massage but cant find any legit ones.

Best Answer

It sounds amazing!

Best Answer

Yes massages are safe even if it is tantric. Just Take care when sexual organs are involved. Tantric massage is amazing with the right person. Make site they use a lot of warm oil.

Best Answer

Yes Ive had that, well not the lesbian massage obviously, but its always nice

Best Answer

have a read of the stories I posted. Most experiences are in Asia & Europe for me

Best Answer