Gigispot Gigispot 36-40, F 26 Answers Jun 12, 2012

Well, I lucked out with my tantric massage practitioner as she had previous experience with women (she's bi-sexual/curious though since she's currently with a man). All the practitioners were women and offered services for women, couples as well as men so I took a chance. I'm sure that you could request a lesbian practitioner or a woman who had often worked with women, but keep in mind that my provider told me that she's rarely had solo women clients (I was her second). I was on the West Coast and google was indeed my friend and I found exactly what I wanted, which was nothing like the typical shady Asian Massage Parlor scene (as an Asian American woman I abhor those places for their connection to human trafficking and general stereotyping). I went through a brief screening process and was able to make an appointment the same day. The location was right in the heart of the city and I had no concerns about my safety at all. It was an incredible experience and definitely worth the money (and it wasn't cheap). I highly recommend it.

Best Answer

My husband and I just booked a session with a masseuse for this type of massage. My husband only watches, although he may "help" towards the end if I'm not completely satisfied. We've had good luck finding a masseuse who understands my desires, however it does take a lot of work and a few "NO's" to find the right girls.

Best Answer

As a male massage therapist doing tantric and yoni.. 100% safe, if the client want me to stop.. I stop...

Best Answer

Every night in my dreams.........

Best Answer

It sounds amazing!

Best Answer

Yes massages are safe even if it is tantric. Just Take care when sexual organs are involved. Tantric massage is amazing with the right person. Make site they use a lot of warm oil.

Best Answer

yes once in new york, my partner arranged for it. it was a relatively pleasant experience once i got over the shyness.

Best Answer

Where?

Best Answer

You want it only from a lesbian lady? or....you can go to massage exchange.com. or I'm massage therapist, I don't want to do very "pro" massage any more. Only ladies who wants sensual massage (no sex), are you one of them?

Best Answer

Looking to find a woman who loves giving a massage to a woman....with an end result in mind. We are going camping in Vermont 7/12-19 and would like to arrange for my wife to receive a massage. Any suggestions?

Best Answer

Very safe. I suggest you learn about your provider (mine was 40 yr old German male), my hubby was in the lobby for the first 1/2 hour and came in to see me "released" by a very experienced and licensed therapist we met thru like minded friends. Return visits are common with/without hubby.

Best Answer

I've performed a lesbian massage b4 and my client was pleased...it was completely safe but I caution u to get someone u know and trust

Best Answer

Yes Ive had that, well not the lesbian massage obviously, but its always nice

Best Answer

have a read of the stories I posted. Most experiences are in Asia & Europe for me

Best Answer