We have one who really acts like a human child. She throws tantrums when she doesn't get enough attention by running around ajd meowing about it. She talks back and answers questions like she understands what we are saying. She has the biggest grin I've ever seen on a cat when she's happy so that really adds to her ability to convey emotions. The funniest is when she gets in trouble for getting into things she shouldn't. She will argue quite vocally, and then try to suck up later after she throws her tantrum for not getting her way. She is just like a spoiled kid! And might I add that she sleeps under the covers which is weird.

Best Answer

It is funny when they do that...talk back. But I always say "don't u sass me" they sulk n move on....but it can b funny. It's moments like tht when we all need 2 realize tht when they act like a spoiled child. It is b/c they r...so we need 2 check them. So they won't continue negative behavior....easier said then done. Yes they sure do understand. Cats r cooler about it then dogs (usually) b/c dogs will understand n obey more obediently whereas cats.....ya....sassy back talk etc! interesting skull...seems 2 like u! ;)

Best Answer

Yes. I am deffinately a cat person. I don't like dogs as much because most of their behavior is learned. I love cats because they have their own personality. They own us, we don't own them. Lol

Best Answer

yes they sure do pick us b4 we choose them! lol

Best Answer

anthropomorphising is a bad habit that will lead you away from reality

Best Answer

tell that to all the ppl who cared more about Michael Vick being able to comeback to the NFL after doing PRISON time getting all bent out of shape b/c he killed dogs....While Cribbs KILLED a guy n got probation...ur right it is dangerous! Furthermore, I find it funny tht we r so desensitized to human violence tht we care more about it towards animals thn ppl. While I'm pointing out real stuff tht I'm serious about. I'm also being sarcastic. All life has qualities worth observing n being thankful 4 to b able to observe...not just humans. :) Cheers 2 u n ur abstraction pal! u shood hook up! lol ;)

Best Answer

It's a construction: it's anthropomorphism. The animals don't think like us. <br />
What's worse is when you've had a baby, and your friends with pets think their pets are the same as your baby.

Best Answer

yes that is kinda sad n funny tht ppl do treat their pets like tht; however, I'd differ on the think like us. I've had pets that have more personality than several ppl I've known n met in life. I have had a cat that could move his mouth like the cats in the meow mix commercials. seriously! it is so cool he can talk.

Best Answer

only u

Best Answer

hahaha. I just realized i worded that Q rong. oops! I meant swear as in they owner could take an oath that their pet is human....not the pet can swear! hahaha!

Best Answer

ya.. took two reads but I knew what you meant :]

Best Answer