Generally, the way it works is you both compose a sex story in real time. It used to be done on chat clients like ICQ and AOL Instant Messenger, but today you can use texting on your cell phone. I think the new buzz word for that is sexting, if I'm not mistaken. If you do it by phone using your voices, that's almost the same thing.<br />
You start by describing what you can see as you look around in your fantasy. Then the other person adds to that desc<x>ription. After that atmoshere is established, you might start by describing what you're wearing in your fantasy, and your partner will describe what they're wearing. You can be totally naked in real life, but the point is to create an interactive fantasy and make things go the way you want it to, and the way your partner wants it to.<br />
You continue by describing what you're looking at, what you're touching, what you're thinking, what you're saying, and the sounds you're making. It progresses to the point where you're making love or whatever makes you reach that peak moment. After that, you both say thank you and go clean up your mess at home. That's if you got off, as you say. It's up to you to do that to yourself while the fantasy is being played out.<br />
The great thing about it is that you don't have to look like a god or goddess to enjoy this. You can be ugly, old, or whatever. The fantasy is that you look however your partner wants you to look like, and vice versa. That's the lure of this activity and why it has been so popular for so many years.

Best Answer

Thank you for voting me as having the best answer! I wanted to add that another great aspect of this is that it can work between an old man like myself and a young babe like yourself. I will see you in my mind's eye as old and hot as I want you to be, and you can see me in your mind's eye as being as young and hot as you want me to be. :)

Best Answer

Best Answer

That didn't come out quite right! I meant that it can work between any two people of any age and gender. I didn't mean to imply that I wanted to cyber with you, but that's how it came out. Sorry!

Best Answer

you get what you put into it.<br />
i agree with pixel, first you have to define it. it can range from very casual to something that is very intimate. kind of like anything else, i suppose. i keep picturing the scenario of comparing this to going to a bar, going on a date, or even someone in a ltr.<br />
if you are going for casual, then cybering via chat is simple and easy to do. whether or not you get off is totally dependent upon you. i kind of have a sense of humor about it. cybering, unless it is with someone i already have a relationship, just doesn't do it for me. probably because i always wonder if the other person is lying about anything. lmao i can go to **** for that.<br />
but however if it is with someone i am in a relationship with then sometimes cybering, phone s e x, webcam or other activities can keep the spice in the bedroom.

Best Answer

i read it, and it really helped. Thank you sooo much for the answer. :)

Best Answer

you are most welcome.

Best Answer

Figure it out on FCP http://freecamsprofiles.info
I would say its great pleasure

Best Answer

I have in the past during long distance relationships. Usually i would write a scenario for her to get off than she would write one for me to get off. You have to **********, but yeah you ******.

Best Answer

it is mutual ************,fantisizing your having sex with the other,and if they are good at it ,you can have muliple *******,,is that the answer your looking for ?

Best Answer

Thank You

Best Answer

I wish more people would answer. This computer stuff amazes me.

Best Answer

Haha lol You use it much?

Best Answer

Computer? Sure..I'm just a little.... naive sometimes ......

Best Answer

Best Answer

What's the point?

Best Answer

i don't know. Im asking so i can find out.

Best Answer

I can't see it as being fun. I need the human touch if you know i mean.

Best Answer

Human touch is always good. lol Look up the Song "The Bad Touch"- Bloodhound Gang. Watch the Video. its pretty ridiculous. lol

Best Answer

Ok. Will do.

Best Answer

i have had it ,you play with your self on cam get naked it s the best fun you can have at times

Best Answer

Interesting.

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

I don’t think it’s private to answer

Best Answer

lol...so that would be a yes.

Best Answer

I think i got your answer wrong. I deleted my first reply to you, i just think i read your answer wrong. My bad. :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

What is cyber s e x? Webcams, the written word or phone calls??? No I have no webcam but have enjoyed the written word or two, and yes spoken to only two people on the phone/skype from here and that is all I am saying : )

Best Answer

Cyber S e x over the internet.

Best Answer

Yes but you can break it down you see, some people cam to cam, some write, and you can alway chat on skype or phone.

Best Answer

I don't know about writing. I think your hands would be busy. lol Which is why video s e x seems more realistic.

Best Answer

Well there is a group I am typing with one hand as I read this or something like that, up to the person. I honestly love the written word, find it erotic. Not so keen to put stuff out there on cam, never know where it ends up, hence no photos on here. But whatever people are comfortable with and it works for them is fine. ps I type with both hands haha most times ;)

Best Answer

most people have and it is best when it is a natural progression.

Best Answer

How exactly does it work though?
lol Can you give me a scenario?

Best Answer

in a pm i can add me and i will pm you.

Best Answer

Wow, REALLY? It's satisfying. Not like real. <br />
You can become aroused reading an x-rated paperback or a **** movie. It's called mutual ************ Sweetie. Your words their words turn you own sexually.

Best Answer

pm me

Best Answer