xxorama xxorama 46-50, M 51 Answers Apr 27, 2012

I'm gonna say women have it easier. There are exceptions, of course, but traditionally, women have an easier time finding a mate, they aren't required to do "a man's job" unless they want to, they are looked upon more favorably by society and the law, they tend to be more "mollycoddled" in the world, historically.<br />
Men (the ones who are worth a damn, anyway) tend to shoulder more responsibility, work tougher jobs and work more hours to provide for a family, stifle emotion in order to be strong for the family, push themselves further, and work harder to acquire what they have (they even work harder to find a woman and perform the courting/mating rituals she demands). <br />
I guess feminists will hate that answer, but that's how I see it.

Best Answer

1. Young attractive women and men have an easier time finding a mate. Both genders are on equal grounds finding a mate they want.
2. Men aren't required to do a 'man's job' unless they want to either as there are sugar daddies and sugar mommies.
3. Men are looked upon more favorably by society since men are deemed the superior, better, and stronger gender.
4. Women were mollycoddled in the world historically because women were seen as pathetic weaklings who needed a man to guide them as they were emotional irrational illogical lesser beings akin to children.
I guess anti-feminists, men's right activists, and most men will hate that answer because of course it's always about how men have it so hard and pretty much everything is so easy for women.

Best Answer

Every individuals life is harder than the other. (Christ sake, they have to live it, not you; me or anybody else). I wouldn't want to walk in your shoes, I hope you wouldn't want to walk in mine.... The sex of the individual makes no difference.

Best Answer

I was in 1/327th

Best Answer

Men cos they dont have 2 go through childbirth or have periods

Best Answer

Neither. Both genders have their trials to overcome.

Best Answer

Simply put. And I agree.

Best Answer

Men<br />
You don't have to do anything

Best Answer

With that suit and that pose YOU wouldn't have to do anything.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

This is a question that has been asked over and over since the beginning of time but it does not have an answer. "Harder" is subjective and relative and the genders are too alike and too different to say.

Best Answer

Men for sure ,

Best Answer

In my house it is the man. He mows the grass, washes the car, gets the gas for the car, and changes the filter in the furnace. Any repairs I have to hire done because he doesn't try to be the 'handyman'. Everything else is left to me, paying the bills, laundry, cooking, dishes, children, children's activities, school projects, homework, cleaning the bathrooms, making appointments, all major decisions, family events, doctor visits, groceries, nursing duties, diciplinarian, weeding garden, doing all other yard work, plus deal with my disabilities, and health issues. Oh ya when I died he saved my life, Not sure why....???

Best Answer

in todays world .... no one has it easier ....

Best Answer

Men on the whole - but there are some who have to be 'mom's' as well as dads and are real stars!

Best Answer

Both have challeges,but I think men have it easier. Women have women things to deal with,and having kids. There is a high exspections for women.

Best Answer

i cant say that anyone is favored here. yeah men have to be strong even if theyre not, and women do have to be the mediators often. but they each copensatein their own way. a woman one day will likely have to squeeze a kid through something that will never return to its original size, and a man might have to do a lifetime of moving furniture , carying an absurd ammount of luggage , and so on. i dont know who has it easier, but thats why we generally end up as a team of two:)

Best Answer

Men, because they don't get periods

Best Answer

men....comeon. Has a man ever given birth? Do men have a perio every 23 days?

Best Answer

Well. men work harder, women let their emotions torture them, so, take ur pick.....

Best Answer

Physically big and strong men generally have it the best. Men who are small, not strong, not athletic have it harder than women and stonger men. (other things being equal). I have a voice which people seem to have a hard time understanding. I have to say almost everything at least twice. In conversations I easily get talked over or ignored. Sometimes those people have the nerve to say "You're so quiet".

Best Answer

Without a doubt Women have it easier. As a "former" male I had to work at getting laid. Since switching to the female side it is much easier to select from the available male supply whenever I'm in the mood for sex.

Best Answer

Men Pretty sure it goes without saying there is no need for an explanation or justification its the honest truth :)

Best Answer

neither, cos it depends on the thing. like, emotionally, physically, in work, in appearance, etc etc.

Best Answer

There's no question that women have a hard life raising the children, that's the hardest job in the world and especially when she's doing it alone. Too many fathers gone away never to be seen again or to be battled in the courts , anything to avoid paying their share of it it.,Not to say they all do this but too many, too many!

Best Answer