micia73 micia73 36-40, F 9 Answers May 2, 2012

I think both parents because they are responsible for themselves and their children they must provide and sacrifice.put their life on hold and do so much. Children might have little things to overcome because they are human like everyone and everyone has to go through stuff but until they are 18. Their life is good and nutting much to worry about. Trust me they have no idea once you become 18 and you are frcedinto the real world you ill wish you where a child all over again

Best Answer

Each has it hard in their own way , I 'd say whichever parent works, returns home to care for the children cook and clean.

Best Answer

That would be hard.

Best Answer

it depends on the family. :-)

Best Answer

When my family was a 2 parent family, my biological mom had it harder. She had it better when it was just her because that was one less person to have to take care of.

Best Answer

depends on the family - but if you look at the whole world, the answer would have to be on average, the woman

Best Answer