jettekaz1901 jettekaz1901 13-15, F 5 Answers Dec 24, 2011

he yells at me alot & hits me with the belt don't know why

Best Answer

Mine has told me he would but he never has he's more lift shake yell and drag around the room

Best Answer

not me

Best Answer

So sorry , my daughter and I are much the same. I'd say she is passive at the game, she doesn't care about anything and I try to wake her up. She hates my educated opinions .. It happens in every family that we are sometimes so different and communicate seems impossible. .I'd say to take my advice for myself and find some middle ground soon as possible.

Best Answer

Well we have a different situation. He hates me and he says to me that ho doesn't need to care before there's something really wrong . Otherwise I try to talk to him But he doesn't even pay attention he's just watching a youtube video at the same time and yells at me or grabs me from my arms and shake me around. Before I listened and went to my room and cried but now I've started to stand up for my self and it has just gotten even worse

Best Answer

Oh God,I am so sorry and I hopeyou can be strong enough to get the help, I know you must be afraid of him. I hate this! Youmust get some , doyou have an aunt or someone ,afriend?

Best Answer

we don't yell, but we sure don't talk either. he's so boring. all he talks about is how his precious business is failing. he never really asks about my life. we are more like passing acquaintances than father and son.

Best Answer