I quit 6 yrsa ago with will power and tic tacs millions of them....then i had to ween myself off tic tacs : /

Best Answer

lmao, after the patches were gone i lived on eclipse cinnamon mints for 7 months... weaned off those too though.

Best Answer

12 months ago on patches. I used the highest dose, 24 hour ones but 2.5 weeks into the itching drove me more insane than I thought the cravings would and stopped them.

Best Answer

allen carr's book is brilliant and i recommend it to anyone wanting to quit, however i quit using the patches for the full 3-month treatment and i never went back. i quit in March 2009 and i know the key to stay quit too - never ever take another puff. that's it. once you master that, you're golden.

Best Answer

i need this book you speak of!

Best Answer

I found it at goodwill for 2.99 but I bet ebay has it for 8.00. It will be the best money you've ever spent.No one could be any more addicted than I was! Im ashamed to say...usually a pack and a half a day at the end.A night on the town was 2 packs.I smoked for 12 years straight.I understand addiction.

Best Answer

This book is different.The rules of this book are 1) You cannot cut back or attempt to quit smoking until you have read the entire book.2) You will read the entire book cover to cover and only then are you allowed to quit...and only if you want to. 3) If you do not want to you will read the book again:) Tricky,tricky,tricky!

Best Answer

I am completely interested. i will be checking it out! thank you!!!

Best Answer