my boys aren't allowed to watch that.. fckin' a.d.d. acid trip sh1t lol

Best Answer

Haha right! It's soooo weird and creepy but the music is very catchy lol

Best Answer

Well, i have and since then my 3yr old has become obsessed with him and i think its great! He is a fun,positive guy to look up to. Yo gabba gabba is THE BEST! Lil ones need to have fun and dance too! Its like a baby MTV..lol

Best Answer

LOL YES...it was the best. Although, that show bothers me a bit. I'd rather my daughter not be excited to see dudes dressed up in a bright orange jumpsuit though. Couldn't they have picked another color like blue or green maybe.

Best Answer

I want know what that show is really about? Why does the creepy looking black own a case with little creatures in it that sing and dance ? Lol I want to know what the creator of that show was thinking

Best Answer

* black dude

Best Answer

lol There are some things better left unanswered. There's really only 2-3 shows that I don't really let her watch...this is one of them. I watched the one with Jack Black...cause it was Jack Black.

Best Answer