Methen Methen 46-50, M 9 Answers Jun 29, 2012

What, the little old lady with the sawed off 12-gauge? I don't think so. I'd ***** slap Jethro and Jed. I'd let Ellie Mae slap me around a little. But Granny? Unwise.

Best Answer

She also punch a Gorilla and knocked out his teeth to ...

Best Answer

Whaaat? What kind if mind do have to ask such a viscous and vacuous question?

Best Answer

If you don't want vacuous, what are you doing on this site?

Best Answer

the kind that gets into your mind :)

Best Answer

It's the 'vicious' part that got to me. If people don't have a sense of humour, in my opinion, they shouldn't be on EP answering Qs.

Best Answer

I'm seriously disappointed at what some people here consider to be humour. We are living in viscious and ugly times if this is your idea of humor.

Best Answer

Maybe you could help yourself by a act of humane self euthanasia?
Or try lightening up and stop with the self righteous indignation and holier than thou judgement.

Best Answer

I've got the guts to do it, but if'n I did my own granny would send me out to cut a switch.

Best Answer

If someone else will dig her up outta her grave Ill slap her to bangkok.

Best Answer

Not me. Penalty for assault on a senior citizen is even higher than it is for an average citizen. And if the senior citizen is disabled? Whoooo wheeee. It isn't worth it.

Best Answer

does the beverly hillbillies annoy you?

Best Answer

Nope, if she didn't whoop my butt, then either Ellie May or Jethro would. I wouldn't stand a chance!

Best Answer

yea they use thier modfied bra sling shot lol

Best Answer

What, and get the hell beat out of me by Ellie May? Not me. Did you know that Irene Ryan played the granny, but Buddy Ebsen was older than her?

Best Answer

Seeing as she's probably old enough to be near death by now, I'll take a shot at her.... BTW... Is there a prize involved?

Best Answer

actually she is dead I was referring to when she was alive and down right mean...

Best Answer

Oh... Would there have been a prize for that? lol

Best Answer

Yea bragging rights!
that is if you pull it off and live to tell about it :)

Best Answer