wideopenspaces77 wideopenspaces77 46-50, F 25 Answers Oct 4, 2009

TrgdyAnn =)

Best Answer

"Tissuesformyissues" is an adorable name.

Best Answer

i'm gonna say jennataila....i've never spoken to the user but her name caught my attention. i liked it so much, i snagged it as my myspace name.

Best Answer

There used to be a person on here named MarriedUnlovedAndAlone, but I haven't seen them on EP lately.

Best Answer

midlifemadness + her avatar come to mind! also like jinjithillion, ilooklikejesus, luckypickle, pickynancy, intrudrlvr...no reason, just do! actually, i guess the reason is that the names just sort of roll off the tongue...

Best Answer

I would say me, but that'd be a mistake.

Best Answer

Miseryismycompany

Best Answer

LOL! Do you really expect people to say anyone but themselves?

Best Answer

H13H

Best Answer

can't pick. too many good ones.

Best Answer

I would say that the majority of everyone has a clever name unless it is something like Rose### or Angel###. Once you start adding numbers it just takes away from the creativity and the uniqueness of the people.<br />
And has anyone noticed that any of the younger members of EP have some pretty interesting names as well?

Best Answer

jackrabbit,is my nick name,,when i was in my teens,i knew some older ladies,ther husband went to work,out the front door,, i came in the back,,all most cought a few times,,that is how i got the name,,jackrabbit,,

Best Answer

" The Real Woman!"<br />
For what she is living with, I take my hat off to her!<br />
T.R.W,....YOU ARE my Australian Idol!

Best Answer

puck61

Best Answer

I think they all are :P

Best Answer

I'm a fan of those who mix numbers and letters to make the phrase or name.

Best Answer