i once tickled my aunt she would always tickle tourture me but then one night i bukled her on her bed when she was sleeping little did i know her feet were very ticklish so i used a brush and rubbed it up against her soles she was pleading for me to stop. tears started rolling down her eyes and then i went to her stomach. she was very ticklish there to i blew rasberries on her stomach and she screamed I CANT TAKE IT PLEASE STOP. so i stopped and unbukled her. later than i found myself bukled she took the same brush and moved it against my feet(im ticklish everywhere) she blew rasberries on my stomach and i pleaded for her to stop. last she took out her toothbrush and rubbed it right between my toes i could not take it i yelled she told me it was revenge. my mom came home and saw she was tickling me and then my mom used a feather on my feet and my aunt blew rassberries on me it was the most tourture i hav ever been in
devkid124 devkid124 18-21 8 Answers May 22, 2009

Ooookeyy. Either you are a 8 year old playing with your daddy's keyboard or an adult that just lost your way from the 'mature' question category? LOL.

Best Answer

I was always fascinated with my aunt's feet when I was in my teens. As I also loved tickling, but was so shy about it and woudn't admit it, I gradually developed this idea that it would be great if I could use the time when my auntie was asleep to lightly tickle her feet... The challenge, however, was not to wake her up, because that would be a total disaster as she would tell my parents about it... So, I sneaked up to her bed at night, moved the blanket aside a little so I could see her feet, and started with the sole which was more exposed... I very lightly touched and stroked the tender surafce of her tender, moving my tickling finger from under her toes down to her heel in order to determine which spot om her sole was most ticklish... At times she would jerk her foot, and I swear, my heart missed a beat as I became so scared that she would wake up... But she did not ))<br />
I wanted to touch her soles as they were so tender, that's why I used my fingertips to tickle. Other times I used a feather, and realized that she was even more ticklish to its touches and strokes... This was so much fun!

Best Answer

uhhhh,well now what can I say. Wrong very wrong. Felt like I was reading an x rated book, about keeping it in the family

Best Answer

what the ****? whoooa this is super scary..

Best Answer

Ah !! The joys of inbreeding !!

Best Answer

Tickling and 'Bukling" Aunts makes bad Karma, Dude

Best Answer

...this story just baffles yet entertains me lol<br />
i should try tickling my aunt but then again id think id get her pissed ahaha!!

Best Answer