i do it daily since i was 18. im a walking bone cracker.

Best Answer

Some people just seem to be able to crack on demand.

Best Answer

one time i cracked my back by twisting my body, and every vertebrae cracked like dominoes, i gave out an orgasmic , AHHHHHHHH

Best Answer

oh and the more you do it, the easier it is.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I slept for 14 hours yesterday and my back hurt from being in the same position for so long. I had to crack it and it popped once on my left and twice on my right lol. The pain went away immediately. Cracking my back every morning? nope, just my fingers -- during the day.

Best Answer

yes since i got mono

Best Answer

Not my back, but my elbow, which was injured in an accident

Best Answer

OMG just the thought of it makes me cringe- I have a bad back, I literally couldn't bend for 2 years after I hurt it lifting a heavy plant. Once your back goes- you are never the same, I don't recommend "cracking" it. ouchers

Best Answer

My neck and legs pop my ankles are a wreck.too. I would try to sneak out quietly tongue kitchen to make toast and tea every step would be a symphony of decrepit bass noting exactly where I am and headed. I am ready for.the glue factory....

Best Answer