tonyzxcv tonyzxcv 18-21, M 8 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Addiction

No .. I have too much respect for myself.

Best Answer

Thats very good. :)

Best Answer

I've seen quite a few people on this drug, a family member had addiction to it. Seems there is a desire to take their clothes off and go outside. Makes them very stupid, repeating the same thing over and over, and very emotional and delusional. Unable to think clearly, long term use really fries the brain, especially short-term memory. I've heard of some that seem to not come down or back from the high. Horrible drug, the user needs a babysitter.

Best Answer

I've never tried it, but my brother (a policeman) says he's seen people under the influence, says they sometimes have superhuman strength.

Best Answer

nope, but il have a go... yolo?...

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

It could if you have tendencies towards violent behavior. As far as strength, that's a tough one, but, I know that people have died because they believed they could fly....

Best Answer

Many decades ago, when it was know as "Angel Dust" and probably not anywhere near as powerful as it is these days. Had no effect that I remember.

Best Answer