comensne25 comensne25 46-50, F 16 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in Singledom

Once a long time ago when I was getting over a heartbreaking experience. You might be one of the lucky ones who finds your perfect match there, but in my experience it is mainly the dregs of humanity who use those sites (at least as far as the male members go). <br />
I even met with a couple of guys who I thought checked out, but it soon became abundantly apparent why they were still on the market, if you know what I mean. You'd be better off joining forums or interest groups online and getting to know people through a shared interest.<br />
Best of luck to you :)

Best Answer

Thanks; it's kinda' what my intuition was telling me. Your right I think I'll go to a book store and mingle :)

Best Answer

Once, never again.

Best Answer

Its not worth it!

Best Answer

You can try it to get to know more about men online, but remember not to put your trust in it. Men online say they love the girls very soon and they move to the topic on Sex.

Best Answer

I have never done it but if i were single I would try it.

Best Answer

I have tried it once, and it ended badly, mostly out of jealousy, on both parts.<br />
Living far away and trying to date is hard, but if its meant to be you will be able to work it out

Best Answer

I've done it for years. Online dating is OK.

Best Answer

you have done it for years? You just like to date different people and move on?

Best Answer

It varies.

Best Answer