kimmy159 kimmy159 22-25, F 15 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I would have to say its not one individual but a menagery of people. My friends inspire me to be myself and keep me sane in an insane world. They also stimulate my mind.

Best Answer

I think we all need people that stimulate us one way or another. I'm glad your friends can do that ^^

Best Answer

I'll poss the same question to you. Who has/had most effect on you in your life? Why?

Best Answer

I would say my parents in a double way. They try to support me but they also hold me back on so many things. A lot has happened in the past which made my relationship towards them also a bit screwed up.
My boyfriend and my friends have a very possitive affect on me, they supported me and were there for me on all the points my parents couldn't.

Best Answer

my mum in the positive... and the foster system in the negative... guess right now my older sis... because even or maybe especially when I feel I'm not worth it and don't deserve it, she's there and fights for me

Best Answer

I'm very glad your sister in there for you at those times. Hold on to eachother =)

Best Answer

yeah I'm glad most of the time as well... she actually got us out of the system... and I'm glad for that... just don't allways agree with her and we're kind of both way to stubborn... so I guess you can imagine that fights between us arn't nice...

Best Answer

Even if she is a nice person and wants best for you, it doesn't mean you will always agree with her. It's quite normal so don't worry about it ;-)
The strength of a family is to always support eachother.
Sometimes I wish I had a brother or sister.

Best Answer

I know... I sometimes I could lend you my older one xD is 25 ok? xD want her back when I calmed down thought xD

Best Answer

Depends on how good of a cook she is haha ^^

Best Answer

she's good thought she learnd most of it from our mum and grandparents... so you'd have to like foreigen cooking since mum moved here a few years befor we were boren (only sis was born in switzerland)

Best Answer

I'm open to all sorts of food as long as it tastes okay ^^
So yeah, she can stay here for a while until you want her back heheh =)

Best Answer

My Dad............... he struggled his whole life for us and it wasn't a story I've it by my own eyes........ n I always try to be like him,,,,

Best Answer

a lot of people. in many different ways.. but mostly my DMT.

Best Answer

God. I know that he's the reason of every happening in my life. And of course, my choices.

Best Answer

I'm not a believer myself so I'm more of the idea that if God does exist, he probably watches over us. But I don't think he is the reason of every happening and choices. If he was, that would be really sadistic at some moments...

Best Answer

Oh. What I think is that those happenings in my life wouldn't have happened if he didn't create our world and the universe in the first place. That's what I meant.

Best Answer

I see ^^ Well if you look at it that way, I guess you are right ;-)
I believe in evolution theory more but who knows what really caused all of it =) It might have been a God after all. We all have our beliefs, I'm glad I heared yours^^

Best Answer

Yeah, I totally agree that people have different beliefs. I'm glad to have heard yours as well. =)

Best Answer

I believe the word you are looking for here is AFFECT. Effect is like saying special effects like fireworks or digital images. Affect is when something impacts you in some way. Like, this new medication is AFFECTING me strangely. Just thought I would let you know. Moving on from here you will know. lol

Best Answer

Thanks for the correction. I'm not a native in English (as if you didn't notice) but I do my best ^^.

Best Answer

moses

Best Answer

My step mum .. :-)

Best Answer

parents most definately

Best Answer