New management, new merchandising, new product! no sales roller coaster!

Best Answer

I believe it is a conspiracy by mental health officials to drive everyone into therapy if they are not already there.

Best Answer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!<br />
i dont. :P

Best Answer

Don't believe I've seen it. At least, if I have I don't remember it.

Best Answer

If you're planning on watching superbowl, I'm sure it will air. It seems the commercial is run during the times women would most likely to watch tv. soap opera hous and prime time in the evening.

Best Answer

But during the commercials we flip over to the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet

Best Answer

It makes ME want to run around the room screaming.

Best Answer

Do you have kids? That might make them stop fighting.

Best Answer

All grown with kids of their own, but did that when they were small, It WORKED!

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing. My youngest one used to throw these temper tantrums, well actually she hasn't stop, and I would turn the volume on the radio up when I couldn't get her to stop screaming. She's 17 now and she hasn't change one bit.

Best Answer

lol poor you

Best Answer

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing with your comment. I laughed because your comment brought the image of linus/charlie brown.

Best Answer

I don't hate it. I'm just curious.. the commercial confuses me.. is it a sale that's going on? <br />
Somethings happening that day.. but I don't get what the screaming over the sales is about.

Best Answer

The screaming is for the low prices they have everyday. How can u stand that screaming?

Best Answer

I have 3 lil boys. X]

Best Answer

Boys probably don't fight like girls do. Boys will duke it out and it's over. Girls, they scream when they fight. It's not as annoying as the commercial but it comes close. I have girls.

Best Answer

yeah, I've always heard that girls are worse. At least you're most likely to get visited by them than I am. X] My boys don't fight much.. they're just wild. They like to play and according to them .. they can't play without being loud. lol

Best Answer

You're lucky. I grew up in a family of 7 girls. You would think as we got older, there would be less fighting, less screaming, less everything. No, they don't ever grow up. The oldest is 58 and the youngest is 43. They should be each other's best friends. But they still gossip behind each other's back. I chose to live away clear across the country so I don't have to listen to them. I don't see them very often, Maybe once every decade. Each time I go to see my mom who lives in the same big city, we all get together for meals. It's like I've never left. For goodness sakes. I don't know how my mom tunes it out but it drives me crazy.

Best Answer

yeah. soundsa little like my inlaws. My husband is a child a four. 3 sisters. I couldn't imagine 6. :l Maybe it was all just practice for your girls. You now know what Not to do. :]

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing. My youngest daughter is 17 and she still screams a lot. She drives me crazy. I try to use my headphones and play my music loud so I don't have to listen to her screaming. It's like she's still 2 years old!

Best Answer

yeeaah . I can't wait til my boys get older and start calling me names and screaming at me. :D lol

Best Answer

I so do, it's so annoying-like shut up already, you're giving me headache and making me totally annoyed.

Best Answer

Right? It is so annoying that the moment it comes on I grab my remote to turn it to mute. I can guarantee JC Penny that I would never go in their store if this is what it sounds like to shop there.

Best Answer

yeah, don't know why they think the commercial's gonna help as (positive)promotion.

Best Answer

The thing with JC Penny's prices are not that great and the merchanise is worse than target.

Best Answer

so true

Best Answer