marx5 marx5 22-25, M 9 Answers Sep 20, 2013 in Sports

Yesh sir ... I wanna do MMA training but so far I've only done savate for a while and in currently doing some western kickboxing soon but I wanna do Brazilian ju-jitsu and muai Thai

Best Answer

I'm learning some MMA currently

Best Answer

Oh I envy you what mix of styles are you doing? The usual Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and shoot wrestling, with Kick boxing and karate mixed in right

Best Answer

yea pretty much, well not so much karate, well dnt think so anyway, but mainly ground fighting, some muai thuai, regular boxing, kick boxing. I'm decent at boxing and muai thuai, I suck At ground fighting & kicks though lol

Best Answer

Ground fighting will save you in MMA haha train well, I'm gonna try and start up again next summer but I'm better at grappling and ground fighting and Im okay with kicks the guarding and punching are my weak points ......... **** if we ever fight I just handed you my kryptonite

Best Answer

well you know mine and apparently we're opposites lol

Best Answer

It will be a fight to the death

Best Answer

lol, yea not that far lol, wouldn't mind a good spar/roll though, well once I get better at ground fighting lol

Best Answer

Sparring is the key you have to do a **** ton against different opponents and adapt

Best Answer

that's why it's important, it's the practical use and the startegdy of the sport lol

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

to which ones?

Best Answer

I like watching MMA. It beats (in my opinion) boxing, because of the strategy involved in the fights.

Best Answer

well there's strategedy involved in boxing and kick boxing, but mma is a lot harder, well in my opinion nd experience

Best Answer

kung fu!

Best Answer

nice, what belt?

Best Answer

I don't really have one :P

Best Answer

A punch drunk motha fucka like me could care less anymore. raising funds with the new york and nevada hall of fame for boxers charity is a different story. its not what a fighter does on the inside of the ring that counts the most. its what they do on the outside of the ring too. no im not a hall of famer but i had 50 fights and earned the hall of fame charity run. if you dont believe me then ask mike tyson...peace....champ.

Best Answer

Very nice cause to take up, but I think you misunderstand, I like those sports, but I don't like em to fight people, but rather to get good enough to teach others, the mental and physical challenges they display and I just thik they're fun exercises too.

Best Answer

I'm a third degree black belt in Matsubayashi-Ryu.

Best Answer

not familiar with that form?

Best Answer

It's a form of Okinawan Shorin Ryu, which is karate-do.

Best Answer

o ok cool

Best Answer

i like boxing

Best Answer

cool me too

Best Answer

Boxing and muay thai

Best Answer

I love it. Watch it whenever I can. The female MMA is gaining much more attention. I enjoy it very much.

Best Answer