i figured it out after talking to a lot of different social classes and through seeing people in person and on the internet.
justwhatever123 justwhatever123 26-30, F 4 Answers Jan 17, 2011

I never thought love and maternal instincts were the same. Maternal instinct is something completely different. It's the biological need to take care of one's child, which some people don't have as the human mind has evolved enough to control the body. <br />
Anyways I definitely do not have maternal instinct because I'm a guy for one, so it'd be paternal instinct then. But I don't have any instinct to have children because I despise the idea of such. <br />
But I do have love. I love everyone and everything on this world incredibly much. And that is very different from parenting instincts.

Best Answer

paternal instinct ok. some parents actually find that it takes months to love their child. it's actually kind of normal but people don't talk about it as society (religion, the media and hurt people) discourages accepting such things.

Best Answer