FistOfLove FistOfLove 13-15, F 9 Answers Jul 7, 2012

I remember being in a hospital in upstate New York. I was on a hospital bed with a fever of 105. Everyone had pretty much given up on me. The doctor didn't think I would make it through the night. However, one nurse took an interest in me. She came and sat with me for a long time. She must have been the most beautiful woman in the world. She told me to hang on. She kept my spirits up through the night. That morning, I asked the staff about the beautiful woman. After describing her, the staff said no one like that ever worked at the hospital. To this day, everyone says I was just hallucinating...

Best Answer

Dragons are real.

Best Answer

THANK YOU! Though now they have been endangered...=(

Best Answer

Of course my alien species, devoured them. Sorry we are very famished.

Best Answer

yes i believe in many mystical creatures, just not that they are all rainbows and smiles like the kid fairytales. the Fae can be dangerous and tricky, and dont hold the same morals and limits as we do. But i also believe they can do great good if they want.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Yes I do . <br />
I don't do magica/<br />
But some people do and I do <br />
belive it .

Best Answer

I do actually. I believe in Unicorns.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

I believe that people have gifts but I don't believe in urban myths or magical creatures. I may be crazy but I am not that damn crazy. Lol

Best Answer

I do :)

Best Answer