That would be me.

Best Answer

Jive turkey you again? haha jk thanks for answering:]

Best Answer

Add me to the bunch. I have my shallow moments as well.

Best Answer

:]

Best Answer

I do. It's a tragedy for *any* of us not to appreciate a pretty face; it's also as much a tragedy to take a pretty face for granted to. It might not be the be-all and end-all of who (and what) the person may be. But still .. it's something to appreciate and the *only* thing which can ruin that is the person with the pretty face who *knows* she is pretty and goes way out of line in promoting themseves; there is nothing worse than a pretty face with that sort of attitude.<br />
If i appear to come over as a person tho takes great stock in a pretty face *only*, then I haven't explained myself clearly enough :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

raises hand

Best Answer

aww well thats sweet nemo me too lol me too

Best Answer

but unfortunately for me whats behind the face at times is just a nasty person , nemo will be single and die single

Best Answer

Only cause you want it to be that way lol:/ but I have to go goodluck with cherry bar lol ttyl

Best Answer

ok ttyl

Best Answer

*raises paw* And a pretty body doesn't hurt.

Best Answer

True true:]

Best Answer