Me, Hand Up. I'm awaiting some kind of medical insurance to come my way and have applied. My excellent insurance went bye-bye with my husband who walked out and we are now divorced after 28 years of marriage. I'm hoping to get some assisted medical insurance and then find a new doctor because the one I have is just a general practitioner who now only sees me 1x a year for blood work and prescription refills. I have Fibromyalgia (FMS), sever insomnia, which I now know is most likely DSPS, sever migraines and a few other problems. I have filed for disability 2x and been denied 2x and am in my second appeal on my 2ed filing hoping to change their decision of denial. My problem is there is no category in SSD or SSI for FMS and they didn't even address my insomnia or migraines. Now that I have found out about DSPS and hopefully can get a new doctor, then maybe I can refile and get my SSD/SSI.

In the winter time I am sleeping 10-12 hours, mostly during the day. I have been trying to get that to 8-9 hours without much luck.

Best Answer

Best Answer