My left leg is about a half inch or more shorter than my right leg and it affects how I walk. There are shoes to correct this, but I don't have $$$ to spend on them.
LoneBlogger LoneBlogger 51-55, M 7 Answers Mar 7, 2011

My left leg is an inch and a half shorter than my right one, the result of a very serious long ago car-bicycle accident. I have to wear a large external lift on all of my left shoes and my insurance doesn't cover the cost of these orthotics, which on average run $200, so whenever I buy new shoes, I can always count on having to spend an extra $200 on top of the price of the shoe. Sucks, but there you have it.

Best Answer

Anyone who walks into a chiroprators office.

Best Answer

Majakovski has two legs shorter than the other

Best Answer

my aunty recently had a hip replacement surgery and her leg is now 2 inches longer!

Best Answer

I think I'd ask the doctor about that. Seems like someone didn't measure properly before the surgery.

Best Answer

I know a few people that has a leg shorter, they are men...(get your minds out of the gutter)and their left leg is a 1/4inch shorter than their right.

Best Answer