I hate the News I like to get, to have them go crazy about some guy being gay (?) Then why not have News about Women that are Lesbian? Then I will Know about the News the world wants us to Know? (I feel a bit cynical in wanting to ask!)
ChakraSolipsismMGP ChakraSolipsismMGP 56-60, M 7 Answers Apr 29, 2013 in Politics

Im a Lesbian and have been all my life and very proud of it,I have noticed that the media in particular goes out of their way to inform the public when some some male celebrity etc.,comes out in the open about it,but not so much with lesbians and this bothers me because Im very interested to know about women celebrities no matter what their social status that come out as being either bisexual or lesbian,it would be very exciting for me to find out who sme of them are.

Best Answer

I'm a lesbian in a man's body...

Best Answer

Maybe Ellen DeGeneres will write a news article just for you

Best Answer

There are plenty of women on here who openly remind us that they are l├ęsbians every chance they get. Stick around long enough and they will come about eventually.

Best Answer

That sounds rather bitter...

Best Answer

I am translesbian does that count?

Best Answer