I had the same thing in the months leading up to the age of 25. I wasn't where I thought I would be in life when I pictured it 10 years before that. I ended up having a nervous breakdown over it and going a little nuts. It was totally unnecessary. I felt like I was getting old and needed to sort **** out before life got away from me. Well a few years later and I still haven't sorted **** out but I am not so worried about it now. I realize that the life I had planned for myself when I was a teenager isn't necessaraly right for me or what I should be doing.

Best Answer

I have. Figured out early in life, thanks to my folks, to work hard for what I wanted, since anyone giving me anything will want twice as much back in return. Grew up with a father who told me if I wanted to be treated with respect and like a man, then I had to act like a man, which meant being responsible for myself and my family.

Best Answer

You still have a decade or two before you get to fall into mid-life crisis. Enjoy your twenties.

Best Answer

bahahaha thank you! <3

Best Answer

no one?

Best Answer