I listen to music all the time. At work, before going to sleep, while on the computer. I'd be on the computer all the time but... my back wouldn't appreciate me sitting so much.

Best Answer

Music is the one constant in my world... I work to it, drive to it, play to it...admittedly though I don't listen to it while on the net...my ipod is my friend....NO commercials! As for the internet....I spend way too much time here doing what I should not be. I do try to manage my time though and get my other responsibilites taken care of.

Best Answer

I do most of time...Music soothes the soul, the mind, and the heart. Don't let me hear something I really like.. I try my best to sing it..lol

Best Answer

Me for both

Best Answer

its very rare to find me without music playing. I play music when I sleep. music is me

Best Answer

When I'm online I'm either listening to music (I D/L full albums on YouTube) or my favorite entertainment; old time radio shows.

Best Answer