If by "old" you mean glitch free and functioning, well then, me

Best Answer

In that way too and no I mean the 'old' ep just the old ep different memebers diiferent layouts happeir feelings when logging in lol not its just well i rather not say lol

Best Answer

happier feelings? You're losing me there doll

Best Answer

Yep happier feelings I used to feel excited to log on ep,cause all my old friends were on now I just log on cause im bored lol im talking about last year lol still dont know what I mean??lol then I cant help you there angel face haha:[ thanks for answering lol:]

Best Answer

Over the last few days the page messes up after I post an answer and I either hit refressh or click on Compatability View because it's the only way to correct it.<br />
I think it was better before they'improved' it. There have been a few improvement and with each one there have been bugs ... but they *never* iron them out. So the next time they 'improve' something, it's done over the top of known bugs and so the more they 'improve' the more buggy it becomes. I don't consider EP to have improved *at all*; I only consider it to have changed, and those changes haven't been for the better as far as I am concerned.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

see what I mean lol:/ haha thanks for answering:]

Best Answer

yvw :)

Best Answer

I miss it-was nicer no minors and it was like a big **** of fun-now faceplants stink up the place

Best Answer

I really don't think this site should be open to kids either. They'd really need some moderators to cull the naked pictures and lewd groups.

Best Answer

True lol yes big **** of fun lol and yea true lol

Best Answer

not sure what it used to be like, but I love my adblock plus because I don't have to look at any pictures that I don't want to, I just right click and filter it out, and it wont' come up. : ) I would have quit right after I started if I had to keep looking at photos of somebody's g-string

Best Answer

why do they keep changing it...one can't exactly call it improvement? I just wonder about their business model

Best Answer

Lol true leave em alone! there in that experimental age lol:) jk thanks for answering

Best Answer

I miss the 2011 layout before this grey sh*t in the background...but I have only been here a few months.

Best Answer

True I never even noticed that lol that must be whats giving me bad feelings lol haha jk thankyou for answering:]

Best Answer

This is my third year. Old enough for you?

Best Answer

K but did you like it better than then now or do you not mind or notice a difference?but yes three years phew I believe your a ep senior citizen lol thanks for answering

Best Answer