CarlyOnline CarlyOnline 18-21, F 13 Answers Jan 21, 2013 in Community

Not my favourite band but I like some of their stuff. I like, If Today Was Your Last Day.

Best Answer

ME!!! I love Nickelback :D

Best Answer

Yep i really like them:-)

Best Answer

Only their old stuff cause this is how you remind me

Best Answer

your question :D gives me road rage

Best Answer

And why is that, my first responder?

Best Answer

nickelback doesn't inspire happy thoughts lol XD

Best Answer

Now now, I studied them in English class because their music was said to be Transcendental. Some of it anyway, lol.

Best Answer

now i'm having transcendental road rage :D so much fun should be illegal lol XD

Best Answer

Lol. Well I am glad that you are having fun. What type of music do you like? :-)

Best Answer

anything but country :D Nickelback had one good song but all their songs sound the same just ruining it

Best Answer

Yeah, I like 'em........ lots.

I have their 3rd & 4th albums

Actually, as a former musician who used to play with professionals, I get VERY angry at the people who go out of their way to 'knock' Nickleback, yet, don't even have 1/5th of their talent or playing ability......

(get a life, you tossers who fall into that category !)

Chad was a good 'promoter' for PRS guitars & thru time, they've written some good songs (I favoured "Figured You Out ")

My favourite Canadian band tho' are still "Rush", always have been, always will be.

~

Best Answer

I dont mind Nickelback :) lol Im not exactly a groupie tho

Best Answer

I liked If everyone cared, Never gonna be alone, and If today was your last day, haven't really listened otherwise.

Best Answer

Try listening to some of their music that isn't main-stream. They are wild and adventurous but know how to be real with other music. i feel that they are so worth while!

Best Answer

Girl I do!!! ******* love them! I really want to see them in concert

Best Answer

Me too! That would be one hell of a concert!

Best Answer

yup!

Best Answer

yes! i know so many people who despise them and i just dont understand it.

Best Answer

I don't understand it either.... It was love at first listen for me. I've been singing their songs since I was in Junior High! Which was the age my parents felt it was appropriate for me to start hearing them. My whole fmaily loves them!

Best Answer

They are growing on me.....

Best Answer

That's what I like to hear.

Best Answer