Within the limits of your statement , Yes. However below the societal level there is a species set of norms involving reproduction, food, possessiveness aggression and other things we call instincts. They give us all a common starting point on the map from which to proceed. For instance. Some other species eat their own young. No one of us do.

Best Answer

Instincts... My favorite.... You are right indeed. And yes... We have these ancient instincts ingrained in our mind. It is claimed these instincts are remnants from our past due to very different circumstances of how we lived way back in time. 100 years, 300, 500, 1000, 3000, 10 000 years ect. I think instincts can be conditioned... Not that I am saying we should all move to Tibet and become monks. But what part of the "social level" does instinct play a role??

Best Answer

Instincts are genetic. Like the instinct to eat. They need to be bred out, they can however be overwritten by social convention. Remember the last time someone Teed you off and you didn't brain him?

Best Answer

Sometimes.

Best Answer

yes I agree with that.!

Best Answer

What are pros and cons for such an arrangement? ;)

Best Answer

I don't think any one society holds everything that should be instilled in one's life.!

Best Answer

Hmm...

Best Answer