Dafuq Florida? Why am I even still here?
NaturallyPeculiar NaturallyPeculiar 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 12, 2013 in Community

masochists?

Best Answer

Florida is all sorts of ****** up. What did you expect its a southeastern state. It sounds more like a god thing.

Best Answer

Pfft. It may be a southern state but we're not infamous for cousin kissing like in Alabama where it's legal to marry your first cousin.

Best Answer

All of those states are fu.cked up. Every single one of them. They're either fu.cked up or extremely fu.cking a$$ backwards.

Best Answer

Florida is weird. Trust me, that's were I live. But at least we're not West Virginia.

Best Answer

And we're warm and toasty in December. Or at least I know that mid-southern Florida is.

Best Answer

Yeah but that can be a pain. It was 80 degree where I live yesterday. Plus having to walking across campus for classes in the summer sucks.

Best Answer

Same here. I'm okay with it, because I rather it be 80 than be 40. Ah, that's true.

Best Answer

I just wish for something resembling winter. I remember that winter four years ago when it got really cold. That was amazing.

Best Answer

True, but I was like 90 lbs then and I froze my arse off, because I don't have proper winter clothing. Though sometimes cold fronts are pretty nice.

Best Answer

Haha I used to walk around in short in that weather and people would look at me as if I was crazy.

Best Answer

You are crazy. Pfft. Though I get cold easily so...

Best Answer

I am crazy. I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Best Answer

My handle fell off...

Best Answer

A toast to the handle-less people.

Best Answer

Hello, free Acupuncture!

Best Answer

Double penetration! It's a fabulous idea! *starts barry white* time to look up some porcupine pictures.... *coils hand*

Best Answer

>.> I forgot that you like animals.

Best Answer

Only as pets... *thinks to self... "yes...a perfect lie.."* lol

Best Answer

Well I got conned into marrying a goat. Fvcking a porcupine isn't too far off.

Best Answer

But a porcupine would be more painful, no? Also I'm a sexy goat so no one blames you.

Best Answer

I guess you could shave the porcupine. At least, it can't get pregnant with sadistic babies.

Best Answer

Good luck with getting close enough to shave it without getting quills in your arms.

Best Answer

A full knight's armor helps. But then again, I'm Superman.

Best Answer

Yeah... women need to shave more.

Sorry, but I don't know what the **** you're talking about- unless it's related to women who don't shave on a regular basis. These questions confuse the hell out of me.

Best Answer

No... That would be called mating with Chewbacca or a Yeti.

Best Answer

Hmmm. Ok.

Best Answer

Well, it the perp was a *****........then maybe?

Best Answer

You have to try it first, then conclude its a bad idea. But if no one ever dared to try it we would never be sure.

Best Answer

Well... there's a law in Florida making it illegal to have sexual relations with a porcupine... So some sick bastard has done it I'm sure.

Best Answer

Nature

Best Answer

I'm talking about human beings... Which makes it more disturbing.

Best Answer