hasmita hasmita 61-65, M 13 Answers Feb 24, 2013 in Health

me I like chicken beef fish pork too.

Best Answer

i do eat meat...Because it tasts awesome and humans are meant to eat meat! We didn't turn humans and directly invented tablets to complete our diet! Of course I don't like what happens to the animals but I am buying bio only and try to get it from (and i know this sounds stupid) happy animals...really there is a difference between eggs of chickens in those cages with electricity and those of free chickens! and I am not willing to give up eating meat because I am not a fan of taking tablets and still not feeling half as full off energie as I did before...Also as i said I love the tast...

Best Answer

Who in their right mind would want to exclude such succulent treasures from their diet.

Best Answer

Humans

Best Answer

Uh me.

Best Answer

*throws away the bone i was chewing on*<br />
I have no idea! disgusting!

Best Answer

people that need protein in their diets

Best Answer

A lion <br />
Most that go to a steak out !!!

Best Answer

humans

Best Answer

I have become a vegetarian, but did you know that even the Dalai Llama of Tibet has craved meat and eaten it - especially pork. He has gone to international dinners put on for him and meat was served so he ate it. I don't judge people for eating meat - I ate it for most of my life. It has not been difficult for me this time to be vegetarian and I doubt I will ever eat meat again.

Best Answer

People how don't have time or will to do research on how to eat properly without eating meat. People who doesn't care about its impact upon nature and economy. And there's a small group of people that physicians says that need to eat meat, but I don't know much about this matter.

Best Answer

I just read a study that found a correlation between, spelling and grammatical skills, with a diet of at least 340 grams of heme containing protein a week .

Best Answer

I'm not fully fluent in English because I taught it to myself, without help of anyone and I live in a country where there are not that much people to practice with. Most people online don't correct me when I'm wrong (I guess they're more interested in chatting than teaching, not them fault), so it also doesn't helps much too... And last but not least... Correlation is not causation. Researchers have been using correlation to strength biases, and that's not what science was supposed to do.

Best Answer