PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 16 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Politics

I hope it is Mitt. I saw a tee shirt the other day that said We used to have Bush, Johhn Cash and Bob Hope. Now we have Obama, no cash and no hope. That is pretty much the way I feel about Obama and he definitely does not have my vote.

Best Answer

I would like to think Americans are smart enough to know when someone isn't working out and as such, vote him out, instead of believing that bush made Obama spend 5.5 trillion and 25% of our GDP on federal spending..

Best Answer

I'm Canadian so it doesn't really matter, but I think Obama will win. To be honest I think Romney looks like trouble, he has one of those faces that says "you'll probably end up in jail if you spend enough time with me"

Best Answer

Barrack. Why do you use a first name for one and a surname for the other. That states your prefence up front. Biased question.

Best Answer

I have insider information that says Mitt will win. However i am glued to every word I hear on left and right wing media.

Best Answer

It doesn't matter. No matter who gets elected the people lose, do not believe for one second any of them care about your needs

Best Answer

Ned

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure that Mitt wont win, of course I was certain that Tricky Dickie Nixon wouldnt win and Dubya - and they both won twice!

I've voted in 11 presidential elections since I came of age and I've only picked the winner 4 times...

Best Answer

Wouldn't mind "etc" winning at this juncture of the game ... maybe somebody will come out like in the movie "Brewster's Millions" with a "none of the above" campaign and win the thing ... but saying that I think Obama has it and we'll have to listen to another four years from the whining right of nothing getting done despite money being spent

Best Answer

Does it make any difference to the people of America. If anything,things will get hotter for the people no matter who wins or who loses.

Best Answer

Ellen Degeneres

Best Answer