lol crazy lady, marmite is the perfect companion to toast, they were made for each other.

Best Answer

I'll stick to ole reliable butter.

Best Answer

And who are you calling crazy lady?! You're the one eating yeast!

Best Answer

lol yeah butter AND marmite
mmmm and its lovely :-)

Best Answer

If by lovely you mean horrifying then I completely agree

Best Answer

lol your not going to be convinced are you? am not surprised tho, even marmite advertise it as you love it or hate it.

Best Answer

I will not be convinced, fortunately. And thankfully I have never seen America advertise marmite. Atleast were good for something!

Best Answer

chuckling, i brought some with me last time i went. you either love it or hate it is seriously how they sell it, and it couldnt be more true.

Best Answer

They sell it here, but it's probably old an moldy by the time it gets off the shelf.

Best Answer

lol dont worry i will send you a fresh batch

Best Answer

If you have any morals you won't.

Best Answer

I love the stuff....<br />
...although I have to admit it is an acquired taste... to be used with extreme moderation....

Best Answer

Wish I had known that when I slapped a large glob of it onto my toast. Never again will I fall for such a trick!

Best Answer

warm buttered toast and just a small dab of marmite mixed with the melting butter.... slurp :p~

Best Answer

Vomit

Best Answer

hell yeah you know it!

Best Answer

God! Get out here, marmite advocate! Spokesperson? Devout fan?

Best Answer

don't you just love the differences in tastes.... I'm sorry though... but the way you were tricked pobably closed you for a more moderate try.... (I have that with tequila)

Best Answer

The sad thing is, i was tricked by a couple of 3rd graders. Their mom is English and they eat it daily. Blaaaaaaaaaaah

Best Answer

I'm not telling who poured the tequila in me, but it weren't 3rd graders ;)

Best Answer

I would hope not

Best Answer

lol sorry, just made me chuckle, bet you didnt expect this response when you asked the question.

Best Answer

chuckling more after that one, you dont spread it on like jam, its hardcore stuff, use with caution.

Best Answer

I always expect my answerers to be intoxicated

Best Answer

better than toxic

Best Answer

That's true

Best Answer

so what is payback going to taste like?

Best Answer

Well they're 5 and 9.. Not sure how much I could do without getting arrested and fired from my part time nanny job..

Best Answer

check with their parents.... they might see the educational opportunity in it

Best Answer

They will probably take it as an opportunity to sit me down and force feed me toast and marmite.

Best Answer