SomethingUnusual SomethingUnusual 18-21, F 6 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

i am a cancer with a cappricorn

Best Answer

How do u do it. Capricorns r complete opposite frm us

Best Answer

I was with two cancers! Totally nightmare... I am a Sag..

Best Answer

Lol y

Best Answer

Opposite personalities! Both would get very depressed even over little stuff often with a negative outlook on life for the most part. Had to always pump them up to be excited about it. This is draining for a true Sag as we are naturally optimistic even in the face of adversity. We are outgoing people where the Cancers I had were homebodies and introverted. I loved their caring nature though! They were excellent at being attentive to my needs and made me happy in that way but it wasn't enough. The other things were just draining. We fought a lot. I felt jailed being with them because I couldn't be free to explore and experience new things. I am faithful and I don't believe in going out and traveling without my significant other, especially of a romantic nature. They wouldn't want to go... or would go with no fire or excitement for the journey. Too laid back...Freedom and exploring new things are crucial to a Sag... we are not very happy if we feel boxed or caged in.

Best Answer

http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/sagittarius.htm
I found this for you too! Answers everything...

Best Answer

I see you actually asked this months ago... How'd it turn out or is it turning out for you?

Best Answer

Lol very interesting that u said all that. Very true in a lot of ways except for me-I try to be positive at all times and although I do get depressed a lot and can think very negatively I always bounce back from that..I am also very laid back but i do enjoy to adventure and experience new things...my ex is a sag and we,re best friends now but I still try to get back with him although he doesn't want to. With him I'm his positive light because he usually seems to be down about a lot but I tend to pick him back up...in my case he was the introvert and I was the extrovert but it got me into a lot of trouble so I turned into introvert..and no it's not working out lol I've Ben trying to get back with him for 2 years now but he just won't budge...he,s still in my life though as a friend

Best Answer

Oh okay... Well the good thing is you are best friends! Usually if you have done something or there is something about you that will make us not want you in our lives we will distance ourselves and cut you off. I hope it works out for you in the long run and he comes back around. Sounds like you are a great person!

Best Answer

Sounds like u are as well. Thanks :)

Best Answer

You're welcome! Thanks!

Best Answer

I do not think that I even know a Sagittarius person.

Best Answer

Wat r u?

Best Answer

Cancerian

Best Answer

You've probably seen one! They are that happy go lucky person running by you at top speed chasing life and fun!

Best Answer