i used to have them often, not as much lately, though- unfortunately! hm!- i should get back into it! i hope you're having lots of fun in yours!

Best Answer

Too random currently but fingers crossed

Best Answer

One of the biggest requirements, especially for the novice, is good regular sleep. I haven't done it in ages, because my sleep patterns are chaotic.

Best Answer

So maybe going to bed randomly from 11 to 2am is a bad start! I can get it best in day time naps but I'm going to attempt wake back to bed method

Best Answer

An experienced person can do it anywhere. But if you have no experience, you need to start simple. A regular bedtime and a bedtime mantra works best for most. The wake and return method is not so easy, unless it happens to coincide with some habit of sleep that fits.

Best Answer

i personally don't think going to bed at random hours is neccessarily an issue. but you seem to have noticed that interrupting your sleep is effective. (for me the easiest method.) especially if you're able to use that time to write down any dreams you may have had so far.

Best Answer

love it.

Best Answer

Yes, almost every day - you can inquire if you want to.

Best Answer

Thanks man I will do

Best Answer

nice!! have you always been that way?

Best Answer

For about the last five years.

Best Answer

They are exhausting to have when you are trying to run away from someone that is hurting you. The planning and plotting of your moves can be mentally draining.

Best Answer

I thought in lucids you control so couldn't you just turn them into a mouse )

Best Answer

In mine, I have thought of ways to either get away or make something I wanted happen. I have never instructed myself to become a mouse or anything like that. I will definitely try it next time.

Best Answer

I can lucid dream but I don't think I can help anyone else!

Best Answer

You can like at will? Or very occasionally? Sounds like you don't have a method just happens ^^

Best Answer

Yeah no method...can only do it when I'm not in the deepest part of my sleep, usually just before waking...

Best Answer

i used to be able to quite well.. to where i was about once every couple weeks, <br />
but i havent for some time.. its quite disappointing. it can be so good.

Best Answer

Yes I've had a few.. Were yours spontaneous or did u work at it?

Best Answer

after i had a spontaneous one.. or was it a result of something i did accidentally.. but after that.. i worked at it.. visualization of a dream was what helped me most... i think now i seldom do because i have poor dream recall now &amp; i havent tried working at it for quite some time, also there is something called the nap technique.. i always lucid dreamed at certain times.. well good luck

Best Answer