Serenitree Serenitree 70+, F 3 Answers Dec 10, 2013 in EP

LOL ! He's got his nerve !

Who ever he is !

It may be either you were blocked immediately after and his hearting your answer was an accident ? Or he's a ghost of E.P. past much the same as x mases past. ; )

Best Answer

So, if I've been blocked I get sent home? I feel like I'm back in high school. LOL :D

Best Answer

Just a good as any guess ! Considering this IS E.P. the wonders never cease to amaze !

Best Answer

Perhaps he needs to Be Tasteful then cause that is wrong.

I need details.....

Best Answer

I just got a notification that AcquiredTaste hearted my answer and when I clicked on it, I was sent to my home page.

Best Answer

There are so many glitches here! I cannot say why!

Best Answer

wow...he has that power?

Best Answer

Seems that way. I just got a notification that AcquiredTaste hearted my answer and when I clicked on it, I was sent to my home page.

Best Answer

was the question deleted?

Best Answer

I don't even know what the question was. Maybe it was deleted because it said AcquiredTaste hearted my answer to " "

Best Answer

then it definitely was deleted. ep sends you back to the home page if you try to look at a deleted question

Best Answer