kj1010 kj1010 31-35, F 10 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Health

Your personality type is an ingrained trait. These things cannot be changed. You are either one or the other. Introverts recharge by spending time alone because their energy is drained by socialising. Extroverts gain energy by spending time with others. You can become more outgoing if you wish, but dont confuse this with changing your core personality type.

Best Answer

Becoming a target for community mobbing/gang stalking made this change necessary for me.

Best Answer

I to am an introvert. However, I find that when I am around people that I know well I an generally more outgoing in situations. Try going to social situations with family members or good friends first to try to build your confidence.

Best Answer

Confidence and being able to start conversations with people you don't know. You want to be extroverted strike up a conversation with a stranger about anything, that is how it starts. You have to want to change and you have to do some work. Something that might help is would be joining a group like Toastmasters. They help you learn how to be a public speaker. Another idea would be to get involved in your community in some way. Got to step up make yourself do what you are uncomfortable with.

Best Answer

I don't know if you can make such a dramatic transformation. Unless you fake it and in that case it is not a true transformation. But i guess people can but in an effort and end up some where in the middle in a happy compromise.

Best Answer

I doubt you can, but you can adjust and become more open and easy going.

Best Answer