Basically from what I have seen it is the secret societies all ba<x>sed around lucifer worship these basically control the lesser intelligent people with simple stimuli such as sex and other promises. Most are group sex orientated and are pushing for the new world order. It is very similar to the Nazi agenda and most affordable are duped into action by lies, threats, money or sex. Its hard to pinpoint as misinformation is the name of the game and social conditioning. There are several tactics employed and you have to be aware that one of their main goals with be to get you certified with a mental illness. This will either make you an easier target, better to study effects of medication or neuatralise you if you are an activist. I will post gang stalking tactics on here as well so you can avoid their tricks.

Best Answer

No aliens from planets other than earth, no illuminatis, no reptilians, just average 'legends-in-their-own-minds' people who feel they are above the law.

Best Answer

It's those who are routinely involved with security /law enforcement and since 911 include first responders. They extend the reach by utilizing related civilian organizations such FOP, MSP Alumni, FP/VFD associations and auxiliary units, retired military etc.. <br />
It is further enhanced by misuse of discrete communications networks and other publicly funded assets.<br />
The new Stasi. Beware!!!!!<br />
The East German secret police, who previously had considered themselves the "shield and sword" of the party. When the regime collapsed, the Stasi had 102,000 full-time officers and noncommissioned personnel on its rolls, including 11,000 members of the ministry's own special guards regiment. Between 1950 and 1989, a total of 274,000 (estimated number 500k) persons served in the Stasi. <br />
Consider the size of this number in a relatively small population of 17M that they controlled.

Best Answer

I think its people who are trying to marry off their kids to rich and powerful or at least that has been my experience. and they stalk you to remove you out of the way of their kids or them or for sex .... <br />
they do have people working for them in the illuminatii to help them with witchcraft and to remove you out of the way. sounds incredible but its true.

Best Answer

true, I had fake situations created so I wouldnt grow up and have those friends or marry that man or have that career.

Best Answer

satan. and George Bush. But we'll just call him Georgie.

Best Answer