vvhimper vvhimper 31-35, F 14 Answers Sep 19, 2012 in Community

It's been a strange night....Like my first wife, a little slow.... I would indulge, however I have to leave shortly..... Shortly is my new GF with a distinct height disadvantage.. But her head makes a great place to put your beer mat.... So I've just decided to leave her, sell all the company assets and head south to hang with you..... <br />
See you soon...

Best Answer

lmfao my door is ALWAYS open for you, as are my legs

Best Answer

Hmmmmmm......... Let me slip outa this Ostrich suit and perform a little mating dance.....

Best Answer

like on the dinosaurs!!! remember that show from the 90s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I refuse to go deeper than 6 feet.

Best Answer

i just go as deep as my balls will let me

Best Answer

Mine fell off.

Best Answer

due to the ebola virus?

Best Answer

We could talk about the cosmic significance of the lint I occationally find in my navel :-D lol

Best Answer

It's the underpants gnomes using our navels as an illegal dumping site! lol

Best Answer

but i dont wear these UNDERPANTS you speak of, and i have lint there too...hmmm....

Best Answer

Starting point? Go ahead.

Best Answer

What about?

Best Answer

hmmm...something deep?

Best Answer

Well, that sure narrows it down, lol. Got a specific topic in mind, or do you just want to toss around some random ponderings for discussion?

Best Answer

lol fantastic! music, even better

Best Answer

sure..what is the persistent thought that you can't get out of your head, no matter how hard you try? SO persistent, in fact, that it is as annoying to you as the carly rae jepsen song is to me....

Best Answer