We are from complete opposites of the spectrum. She is a religious conservative and I am very liberal.

Best Answer

My husband and I are very opposite in ways that make the relationship difficult. If I feel cold, he feels too warm; he lives as if there's no such things as germs and I'm mildly germophobic; I like to hear the kids playing happily, he wants thing quiet; I like to listen to music, he wants things quiet; he wants to watch football, I want things quiet; I like swimming, he wants to keep covered up; I like spending time on boats, he gets sea sick; etcetera, etcetera...

Best Answer

I am a tv producer and I am interested in talking to you. If you are interested in sharing your story on TV, you can email me at 1tvshowprod@gmail.com and I can send you my contact info

Best Answer

My wife and I are opposites, not only in character but astrologically as well. The only thing that we really have in common seems to be our sex drives.

Best Answer