Jigoku Jigoku 18-21, F 13 Answers Sep 3, 2012 in Beliefs

*hands you over the gun*..

Best Answer

Let go and let God. In other words pray ffor answers from God.

Best Answer

Friend, I understand feeling bad. I understand pain, and pain of the heart. I know that some days are just impossible. I know how even a simple life can quickly turn to trauma. I also know that it can all be survived. It hurts so bad somedays that I want to just lay down and die, but I know that I can't give up. Whatever the reason, find yours and stick to it. Find something so precious to you that you would rather live than leave it. Never let this world drag you down so far that you choose to die. Don't give in, don't give up. You are stronger than this. Don't give the world the satisfaction of knowing they bested you.

Best Answer

I°m trying from 20 years to stay up but it°s every day harder.. but you are right ..I won°t give to the world the satisfaction that they want .. ^^ .. Thanks friend ^^..

Best Answer

You are very welcome.

Best Answer

I feel like that everyday. I just stick around to see what other kinds of b.s. I am capable of going through. You're going to die someday, so just keep living until you die!

Best Answer

Yeah .. -.-°

Best Answer

are you serious or are you wanting attention? If I was there I would spank it out of you, and you would be thinking of your sore *** and not dying! smack!

Best Answer

believe me.. I don°t want any atention..I need persons to speak with ..

Best Answer

Isn°t it this site for ?.. or is just another fuking facebook?

Best Answer

talk to me in a e-mail then young man i am not out to be a smart ***. lets talk young man maybe i can help

Best Answer

You will die. 100% guaranteed.<br />
But I encourage procrastination.<br />
Crappy feelings pass. Observe the feeling.

Best Answer

If you die I'm dying too so my life is now in your hands, can you handle it? CAN YOU FEEL THE PRESSURE? :O

Best Answer

NO -.-°

Best Answer

What is making you feel so bad that you want to die? I am here if you want to chat.

Best Answer

The fact that I am like I am.. and all thats because of the world -.-° .. I don°t know what was in my mind until now...I was like a doll for others &gt;_&lt; ..a stupid doll..and like this I destroyed all ..

Best Answer

I feel really bad most of the time, that's due to depression though. You probably shouldn't die yet though.

Best Answer

Don't worry we will live to die another day.

Best Answer

ok..glad for you.. and I promise I won°t die first ^^...( fck all that wants my death..) ..I just understood it.. but I still need persons to talk with.. ^^ ..

Best Answer

hmmm...think you misunderstood me, its a old saying that just means life goes on.

Best Answer

can you do it quietly?...

Best Answer

No.. . -.-° ..It°s imposible.

Best Answer