I mean really, they like got a checklist: >Does she have children-value goes down >Is she fair skin-Value goes up a point >Is she beautifull-Value goes up >Is she easy-Value goes down >Is she rich-Value goes up etc. It's like watching a horse auction, lol, is this how people stop giving each other human worth?
heavensmissinanangel heavensmissinanangel 26-30, F 13 Answers Jan 29 in Dating & Relationships

oh yea like women dont rate men too it goes both ways stop being sexest

Best Answer

I see it the other way alot, been like that since ever. Stop feeling victimized, women didn't always have independance and in past were only good for the man they can attract.

Best Answer

"...in the past"

Best Answer

excatly in the past thats not now. if anything in todays socity women hold more power they say if u get to date them they say if u can talk to them.

Best Answer

I don't!

Best Answer

Not all men do this. It is disrespectful and disgusting.

Best Answer

I hope so

Best Answer

as Long as wonen or men let People treat them like that, I gues it is called Free Will, the right to decide to let it happen. who are we to judge ? John 8:7 "All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!"

Best Answer

lol, true but I don't think women could ever do that to the same degree. Go back in time to 1807 for instance, women were tought to keep house and raise children cause that's it. Then the men would pick one of them for marriage and all their lives they had to compete to be the one. Competition is more or less the same:-)

Best Answer

The men who do this are not worth the oxygen wastes on them. They are so shallow and insecure with themselves that this is a way to avoid any intimate relationships, because they know themselves they are not up to par. So the way they try to build their own self esteem is by degrading women. Any one who would engage in a relationship with such a pathetic person also has self esteem issues as well. These men are the worst of the worst and a cancer to society.

Best Answer

women do the same thing about men

Best Answer

yup, but not as much. Think of 'Titanic', think Rose really wanted to marry Cal?

Best Answer

Of course not - but this is no longer 1914. A century has passed and what I see as the biggest change is that women shop around with their checklist as much as the guys do.

Best Answer

*raises hand* ME

Best Answer

I think it is just called Preference. Some guys don't want a women with children out of there prefrerence, Maybe they know in themselves they wouldn't be comfortable being a second father to these children. Fair skin or not that all depends on what the guy is attracted to. Most guys of course are attracted to a beautiful women. That is a no brainier. Also being rich would be an asset but also it all just depends on preference. If isn't only the men that do this, The females do it as well. Some do and some don't.

Best Answer

really, drop that 'isn't only men' argument. lol, it holds no ground. Women hardly do it to the same extent and most are to smitten to even care if the man is broke.

Best Answer

I guess it is more likely that males do it since it is true females can be quite naive when it comes to love but even so there ARE Women who do this. My friend is a living example of one.. Besides too many women in the world, To say that none do it would be silly. But I guess I agree that it is more common to see a male do this then a female.

Best Answer

i agree with him ur biest women do it way more then men do. and if cant see that i want to live where u live cuz where i life women judge pretty ****** hard

Best Answer

How is this different from the price women put on men?

Best Answer

Major different:-)

Best Answer

All men want an ugly, poor , woman with 12 children.

Best Answer

What is wrong with that if she treats you like a king?

Best Answer

funny

Best Answer

Which of the ladies wants to date a millionaire? Now which of the ladies wants to date a stock clerk at Wall Mart?

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

don't women do the same thing? their just called gold diggers.

Best Answer

Not hardly to the same extent. For a gold digger it's money, for a man it's everything gotta be right, lol

Best Answer