Rim1 Rim1 16-17, F 10 Answers Feb 1 in Dating & Relationships

Everyone here right now will be here on VD too. You included ;-)

Best Answer

I raise my hand! "OH... oh... oh... I will!" Here I am! Alone Valentine's Day... alone here I am here I am... who cares... who cares... ahhh... ahhh... OK... fine... crawl back into by dirt hole... OK fine... throw back the dirt on top of me so... I am just like all the other areas around me... completely buried and non-desc<x>ript and just like all the surrounding vegetation... so, no one knows, I live in a hole in a ground... where all us guys go in Valentine's Day. Especially dug in... into our holes... like no one knows we are there... for Valentines Day... Is a horrible day! Because not only us guys in these holes in the ground... you would think so... for guys are dirty smelly horrible creatures... and we learned we learned quickly to bury our selves from MOM and anything that ells we should be clean... that is where most of us go... yet, you don't know that? DO you? YOU can either obey the signs of society and be clean... or where the rest of us guys are... underground... and we dig pretty deep...so, if you are wondering where all the nice boyfriend material guys are... we are under ground! Hiding from life... because we don't like it... so, you can't find us... until Valentine's day! Because you see we are not the only ones who feel this way... ever wonder where the girls in grade school went? They are no longer junior high or high school? They are with us... under ground with us... you though they moved away... BUT, how many girls can move away do fast? They got wise! The none-sense of all junior high and high school. Of course they are not with you... they wise the girly idiotic things you do... and found... US! We have buried are selves into the ground as moles... tunneling... finding places and all types of things underground... And LOVE IT THERE! Problem is that girls are curious about how guys tick...and they find us underground and they make their own homes with us... we happy about it... are we... we have perfectly good guy homes in the dirt...and girls do research about guys and how they tick...find out live there and bury with us... WE ARE NOT HAPPY! For valentines day is a horrible day! For girls come out of their holes haunt us! Here we perfectly good guys, keeping are heads just above the surface of the ground waiting next meal... a car on the highway...which throws out something we can eat... yet, Valentine's day? The girls come out of their holes... rabbits... trying to find us innocent guys... just trying to make a living? They come out of their holes... And they are scary! Out of the ground come... monsters... with long muddy hair and hissing sounds and as they says..."Guys... guys around... I must be with you!" What do we do? As guys? We run for cover... throw top soil on top of us... yet, we how we dig are selves down... they dig better... right on type of us... going down into dens and doing UNSPEAKABLE THINGS... like more of us! Which means more holes in the ground with young ones of us... competing the hand outs of highway passer byes... which make it worse for us... so, reproduction and we never really wanted it... for we are nice secure in our own holes... as it should be... Valentine's day is horrible... dig deep and far or for you will find monster in your hole...and that never good! Right?

Best Answer

Me. Always.

Best Answer

sadly i am in

Best Answer

omg, me, hahaha

Best Answer

Unfortunately me :(

Best Answer

Me

Best Answer

lol me :)

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer