The person who has a great marrage and no friends, the person who has amazing friends, but is unmarried? Or a person who helps children with no where to go and has no friends and is unmarried? How would you be happiest?
WinterPrincess21 WinterPrincess21 18-21, F 13 Answers Nov 8, 2009

A person who is married and has no friends is not happily married because I think a spouse should be a close friend. I think the person with amazing friends would normally be happiest, but some people would put marriage of any type before friends and others would want to help others no matter what becomes of themselves. Basically, the person who leads the type of life they believe in is happiest.

Best Answer

everything is relative. If someone is satisfied with their choice of lifestyle, then I won't rank them as happier or more unhappy than somebody else (that was clumsy english). I know I'm not as happy being single as i am when I have a someone in my life....but again that can only apply to me.

Best Answer

I wouldn't be any of them. I would rather have no friends, not be married and not have children. I prefer my own company.

Best Answer

I would be happiest being unmarried with amazing friends. As of now, I'm unmarried with no friends.

Best Answer

BEING ONE's TRUE SELF

Best Answer

The person who chooses to be happy.<br />
Happiness comes from within.

Best Answer

Can I change the setting? Married with friends and helping others

Best Answer

The latter, the young girl who gets to work with children.

Best Answer

Well I took in my cousin when he was 6 months and had no place to go, I guess thats working with kids, having him around was a blast sadly having no legal rights to him his mother shows up after almost 5 and half years and takes him from me and moves out of state and she also refuses to let me see him. Leaving me with no friends and faling romance and a growing drinking problem oh well that life I guess in fact its been 3 months today :(

Best Answer

A person who is married and has great friends and helps children, or, helps people who need help

Best Answer