I've slept with a boy a couple of times. We were on holiday at the same time and two of his friends took an interest in me and both showed that they liked me and told me and their friend that I slept with that that was how they felt(I've only kissed these boys). On the last night of our holiday I slept with the boy Id slept with before and the other two got upset and now I feel so guilty. I feel I allowed it to happen because I actually feel something for the boy. I never told anyone that that was how I felt, nor do I intend to. Who is in the wrong here? What can I do to make this better?
Octoberfranks Octoberfranks 18-21, F 5 Answers Jul 6 in Dating & Relationships

Stop telling EVERYONE on ep who you Ba ng!!!

Best Answer

no names have been mentioned and I'm anonymous so?

Best Answer

Guys are funny, you made your choice, however having kissed the other 2 do you not think you may have led them on? If a girl kissed me and my friends I would not want a serious relationship with her!

Best Answer

Thanks for replying, it's not really about a serious relationship, I don't think there is the potential for any. Yeah I get what you;re saying about me having led them on but it was only when I was drunk and they both tried to kiss me so much

Best Answer

Alcohol not you again!

Best Answer

Tell everyone the truth.

Best Answer

you did nothing wrong! you slept with a boy you liked; you don't owe it to his jealous friends to also sleep with them.

Best Answer

It sounds like you like the guy you slept with more than the other two (correct me if I'm wrong). It's only an issue if you want a relationship with any of them.

Best Answer