This is your first question here? Yeah nothing suspect at all. :-)

Best Answer

suspect? how?

Best Answer

When enterprises shoulder responsibility, this is a gain for society. Shouldering voluntary responsibility is a possibility for giving globalization a social face

Best Answer

Perhaps you should tell us more about your "offer".

Best Answer

Globalization- I just wish there was some other way.

Best Answer

do you have any suggestion towards globalization

Best Answer

Best Answer

Well, I realize the benefits of globalization, and I would love to see an end to world hunger, but I'm dead set against globalization.
It would take such little effort among all of us to end world hunger without sacrificing freedom at the alter of security.

Best Answer

but getting individuals and enterprises to shoulder responsibility is nearly impossible because those in higher positions tout self reliance and hard work, every time the subject comes up. They call wealth distribution socialism. I myself, though not a person of economic stature, tend to believe in self reliance, hard work, and consequences for poor choices to some extent, and am a fan of responsible capitalism.

Best Answer

well CSR which is oceanic bank initiative includes corporate activities such as cash donations to charities, secondments, sponsorships, loan, job creation programmers’, protecting the environment, among others. Oceanic Bank has since its inception been involved in several CSR activities including life-changing initiatives such as sponsorship of indigent students; promotion of sports, arts and culture; sponsorship of human capital development activities; promotion of small businesses and poverty alleviation activities and collaboration with private/government entities on security issues, among others. CSR or “implied social contract” (as it is now being coined is some circles) becomes a factor that influences the structural and operating environment within which firms now operate. It presents the view that pursing a CSR agenda is not incompatible with profit maximization and does have a place in a market economy while at the same time achieving the commercial objectives of everyday business activity. Therefore, the nature of banking services requires an element of corporate responsibility, not just in terms of the process by which the services emerge but also as a solution to solving its consumers' problems.

Best Answer

what's the catch?

Best Answer

depends on what you want, oceanic bank offer loans such as personal loan (premuim and basic), quality life scheme, rent, home aqusition

Best Answer