just imagine you are anwsering some bible quiz or something and reply earnestly to my question please...thankyou!
honeyswizgal honeyswizgal 18-21, F 18 Answers May 20, 2012

Lord and savior! :)

Best Answer

Jesus is our Lord and Saviour. He waqs before the earth was formed, so it is neyond human comprehension why, as God's Son, He came to earth to die for us to make our apologies to God for us.

Best Answer

He is a character from a piece of ancient fictional literature.

Best Answer

Jesus is the son of Jehovah, and was his very first creation. He was born and died as a perfect man, ransoming mankind. He currently reigns in heaven as King of all his father's creation..

Best Answer

this question is too personal to answer in a "bible quiz" way.<br />
According to a bible quiz, I would answer: <br />
The Greek name of a Jew who was purported to have lived, died and rose again. Many people throughout history and still living today consider him Messiah and Savior. The story of his life is found in the bible and many believe it to be literal and true.<br />
My answer: Someone that I believed was my "best friend", Savior and Lord. The name of "god" that I clung to in faith though I believe now that it was my imagination rather than reality. I love the "person" (story) of Jesus for his love, wisdom and teaching.

Best Answer

A Man born who left a message ...to love one another.

Best Answer

everything

Best Answer

To be honest i believe he was a nutter who has inspired so many other nutters,..many of them delusional hypocrites,..to somehow follow his dead spirit and worship his dead body represented as nailed onto a cross...Its the stuff of weirdo's and crackpots.<br />
As is evidenced on this site from time to time and in the world in general.<br />
Probably he was a nice enough guy,.but definitely had serious mental problems..

Best Answer

A real man who lived a long time ago and then died.

Best Answer

A myth with a plausible basic storyline (simple guy that got fr<x>amed).

Best Answer

he is the last prophet of Banee- Israel, son of Maryam.

Best Answer

old wise man in the wrong place

Best Answer

A man, not unique, who learned God's secrets em<x>bedded in Kundalini Yoga [which He learned in the East from gurus], demonstrated some of them and was killed for doing so by a fearful power structure.<br />
Unlike most of us, Jesus was a guru who could transmit this energy, called holy Spirit, Chi, and Kundalini Shakti. This is what makes a guru.

Best Answer

A holy prophet.

Best Answer

American logo.

Best Answer