HalSaperstein HalSaperstein 56-60, M 7 Answers Mar 20, 2010

Actually, I was wondering the same things! I discovered his name as producer of my favorite movies on Hallmark, and began looking for his name to insure that the movies were wonderful! I still love Hallmark; however, sadly, I've found that lately the movies do not bear his name and subsequently are not always as good.<br />
I couldn't help wondering what happened to him. Has he retired or has Hallmark foolishly discontinued using his talents for truly delightful movies?

Best Answer

The most wholesome movies on the hallmark channel, not everything have to be about sex. there have to be some movies left in this world that can be watched by families. I want to thank him for making or should I say; producing such wonderful movies. Thank you!!!

Best Answer

I think Larry Levinson was such a wonderful producer of 'so many' good, decent and wholesome family oriented movies that I am addicted to Hallmark movie channel comcast cable t.v. 157!

Best Answer

I was watching a new Hallmark movie Fir something. l said this is not the same (if you can say) in depth as normal. Had to go to start of movie and saw no Larry Levison . All l can say is there is a noticeable change. Hope they bring him back.

Best Answer

I don't know where this is going, but I want to offer a really good Larry Levinson kind of story to him, and don't know how to do this.<br />
If someone can help me with this, please e-mail me.

Best Answer

While I love Larry's movies on the Hallmark Channel, I stress over the fact that all of these movies are filled with white males falling in love with white females. What is wrong with Larry, does he only live in a white world filled with white people? If Larry does not start including other races of people, I will turn my channel. I am fed up with this white world that is segregated from the real world of color<br />
.

Best Answer

I was wondering how to email him, I believe his movies have made an incredible impact on those of us who are sick of all the garbage that is on TV--and I just wanted to say that I am proud of the creations he has displayed for us--attempting to preserve some values, and thought provoking stories that give us all hope for dreams and possibilities in life. Hats off to you Larry wherever, whoever you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer